Monday, February 25, 2008

hot cars

People work for different things.I have goals and future plans.I intend to finish high school,join the armed forces to pay for my college and then get a great job.I'm going to get a house with a garage to house my beautiful car,because that's my real passion.

I really need to think about this car. I really want a fast car, but then I think about profiling. A cop would pull me over and give me a ticket right away. I'd be paying big bucks for insurance.I want to get this car because it looks good and it's fast to run away from the police and I could get money for racing a person.

However,this not a good idea. People who race cars on the local streets crash and die.They also go to jail for speeding and if they cause the people in the other car to die they go to jail for involuntary manslaughter. Fast cars are meant to be on race tracks. Once a person gets a criminal record, they have it for life. It's not worth two minutes of fame in winning a race,for years in jail and the guilt of killing or maiming a person.

Cars aren't necessary in the city,but cars impress women and other guys. Cars are a status symbol and cars tell other people that you've made it. Young people like hot cars. Advertisers always have a hot girl selling a car. Advertisers appeal to young people's love of music, comfort and speed.

Young people take their first paycheck and run to the dealer.The dealer gives them a big talk about how reasonable it is to own this car. Then,a young person goes to the finance officer of the dealers.The price goes way up and a young person is working overtime just to make the payments, not to speak about the insurance. Hot cars are nice dreams,but they're not realistic.Young people should think moderate-priced, reasonable cars that aren't police magnets.

No comments: